Out of an abundance of caution and an overriding duty to protect our patient community, the US HAEA has decided that, until further notice, we will postpone and potentially reschedule for a later date all of our public events. We will continue to monitor information and recommendations coming from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). For the latest on the coronavirus, and to find a list of frequently asked questions, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
We are in this together! Please stay healthy and safe.