Tis’ the Season for Giving!
This holiday season, please consider supporting the HAEA's commitment to improve the lives of HAE patients through our numerous programs. Every act of generosity counts, and each means even more when we give TOGETHER!
100% of every dollar donated to the HAEA by individuals is allocated to one of our three major programs:
- Pam King HAEA Scholarship Program – provides financial support for HAE patients who are entering or attending college and seeking to improve their lives through academic achievement.
- HAEA Compassion Fund - offers financial assistance for patients in need who must travel to see an HAE medical specialist.
- HAE Research – supports expert researchers in their efforts to solve the remaining scientific mysteries of HAE.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP
2. Make your HOLIDAY purchases through Amazon Smile, and select the HAEA as your charitable organization! Amazon will then donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the HAEA. Go to smile.amazon.com TODAY, on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, and start giving back!
3. Sign up to the HAEA Giving Program to set-up a regular contribution to the HAEA! Contact Mike Mallory for more information at email@example.com.
When you make your gift, you can designate your gift to one specific program. Or, if you make an unrestricted gift, the HAEA will designate your donation to go to where our community’s need is the greatest.
You can make a difference in the lives of HAE patients
Each year hundreds of people across the nation demonstrate their great spirit of generosity by participating in the HAEA Giving Campaign. Every contribution, whatever the amount, has a significant impact on our rare disease community. Every dollar donated is more than a gift; it is an opportunity to transform someone’s life. Join others in establishing a recurring contribution that will make a difference in the lives of HAE patients today. Your monthly support is greatly appreciated!
- $25 - helps provide ER Tool Kits to school nurses and local emergency care facilities.
- $50 - helps support HAE awareness programs in local communities.
- $100 - helps educate medical staff across the country, through HAE specialized Continued Medical Education (CME) programs
- $250 - supports the HAEA’s Brady Club that helps the youngest HAE patients to better understand, manage, and cope with their disease while offering fun ways for them to feel inspired, empowered, and connected to other kids.
- $500 - supports expert researchers in their efforts to solve the remaining scientific mysteries of HAE through the US HAEA Angioedema Center at UCSD.
- $1,000 - supports the HAEA Compassion fund that offers financial assistance for patients in need who wish to travel to see an HAEA Angioedema Center medical specialist.
-$2,500 - provides financial aid through the Pam King HAEA Scholarship Program to HAE patients entering or attending college.
For more information on how you can pledge a regular donation to one of these programs, or to set up a payroll deduction through your employer, please contact HAEA Patient Advocate, Mike Mallory at (513) 858-9370 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAEA Youth Edition Webinar: How to tell people about HAE?
Sometimes it can be hard to tell others about HAE. It's important to be able to tell people about your condition with confidence. Join us for this special Youth Edition webinar and hear from other young patients about the strategies they use when telling others about HAE. We hope that you'll walk away from this webinar feeling more confident telling others about your condition.
Phone: +1 669 900 6833 (Webinar ID: 581 293 681)
Special Guest Youth Speakers
HAE IN-MOTION® event: Saturday, November 10th - Mohawk Park, Tulsa, Oklahoma
For more information, please contact HAEA Patient Advocate, Mike Mallory Here!
HAE IN-MOTION® event: Saturday, November 17th - Brushy Creek Lake Park, Cedar Park, Texas!
If you would like to plan an HAE awareness event in your area, please contact HAEA Patient Advocate, Mike Mallory at email@example.com or (513) 858-9370!
The HAEA is a patient advocacy and research organization committed to actively engaging our community in a wide variety of grass roots activities that promote disease education and awareness. We provide personalized services to address the unique needs of HAE patients and their families, which include helping them secure access to and reimbursement for modern HAE medicines. Our great success in supporting clinical research has resulted in a variety of FDA-approved therapeutic options. We work closely with expert physicians to continuously upgrade patient quality of life through improving diagnosis and knowledge of the disease, and encouraging a tailored, patient-focused use of available therapeutic options. The HAEA is product neutral and continues to enthusiastically support drug discovery research aimed at the next generation of HAE therapies.