Organize an event on hae day :-) to create awareness or fundraise
We are grateful for your interest in organizing an hae day :-) event – whether an awareness activity or fundraiser.
- Perhaps your child might like to ask their school to sponsor a day where kids can wear a hat all day for a dollar donation to the HAEA
- Perhaps you and your family might like to undertake an HAE IN-MOTION 5k walk/run in memory of a loved one with HAE
Be inspired by all of the events put on by HAE patients and families in the past – take a look at the extensive list of hae day :-) events
No event is too small… or too large!
If you choose to organize a fundraising event, there is some important information you will need to get started:
- Please review the US HAEA Fundraising Guidelines. These guidelines will help you understand your financial responsibilities as an event organizer. There is a sample letter to help you get the support of event sponsors. Some suggestions for media outreach are provided as well.
- Next, please fill out an Event Organizer Form before you begin to plan any fundraiser and submit it to the HAEA. Once your fundraiser is approved, it will be added to the US HAEA web site .
- Take a look at our Tool Kit where you will find helpful event resources like an HAE Disease Fact Sheet, a copy of the HAE DAY Congressional Resolution, and a link to videos on HAE to share.
- Lastly, be sure to visit our Fundraiser Products page to order your hae day :-) merchandise – for yourself OR for your official hae day :-) event!
hae day :-) is a global celebration and the US HAEA is the largest HAE patient group in the world. Let’s lead the way on hae day :-)!